For now, the beer is no longer available for curbside pick-up unless you pre-ordered and paid for the beer already.
You can email Captain Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org to see where you might find it, or if she is able to get more.
Unfortunately we had to get the order in to the brewery by 10:00 am this Monday, May 11. This refreshing, amazing hazy beer was brewed in collaboration with Captain Jen and Hysteria Brewing Company in Columbia, MD to be served only on the Woodwind (while sailing of course) OR at the brewery’s tasting room. With the unfortunate turn of events with COVID-19, we don’t know when we will be able to serve it aboard… but we got permission to sell it from our Dock Office. We must order the beer from the brewery by Monday morning (May 11), so all orders must be in by 10 am. This is a one-time sale.“Seas the Bay IPA” is brewed with a wheat beer base and then pineapple and ginger are added to the mix later. To get it to the correct hoppiness, citra mosaic, and simcoe hops were added, making this beer one heck of a spring and summer beer at 5.5% alcohol. Totally crushable. You will want cases and cases of this beer! $48/case, 24 12-oz.cans
Rules to get the beer:
- Beer and any merchandise must be pre-ordered by May 11 at 10 am. We must order the beer from brewery at that time.
- Go to the lot adjacent to the hotel where there is a little gray booth, and tell him (or her) that they are awesome AND you are just picking up beer. (They will like that a lot!) Drive to the lower deck and park and then call Captain Jen, 443-422-2416, that you are here. Captain Jen and/or First Mate Rich will bring it to your car. They will be masked and gloved up.
- The person’s name on the payment must be 21 years old.
- An ID check will be made from the car in the parking lot.
- If you want someone else to pick up your order in advance and they are 21, then please email email@example.com the name of who will be picking up your order.
- Pick the day you want to pick-up the beer, Wednesday (May 13) between 5:00 pm- 7:00 pm OR Friday (May 15) between 3:00 pm-5:00 pm. You’ll pick this in the next step.
- If different hours are necessary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Captain Jen will try and do the best she can to accommodate.