Acoustic Brunch with Ernie Halter
October 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$129.95
An Intimate, Acoustic Show with, ERNIE HALTER aboard the Schooner Woodwind for a concert on a beautiful sailing boat, including a light delicious brunch.
- We will only sell 30 tickets to this really special event!
- We do sail rain or shine. If the musicians cannot play due to the weather, but we can still sail- we will refund the performance part of the ticket.
- Departs from the Annapolis Waterfront Hotel.
- There are no assigned seats. There are no refunds or exchanges unless the captain cancels the cruise due to unsafe conditions.
- Mimosas and Bloody Marys will be available at our cash bar filled with local craft beer and wine.
Egg and Cheese Empanada
Bunch of Grapes (on the stem)
“Influenced by some of the legendary names of pop and soul, such as the Beatles, Elton John, Otis Redding, and Stevie Wonder, Californian Ernie Halter first began to make waves for himself with the release of his 2005 collection, Lo-Fidelity. The singer and songwriter got his start playing a small—mostly covers—coffeehouse gig in 1992, and was able to maintain the difficult position of being a working musician (and closet songwriter) by simply paying his dues, working on songs in his spare time, and playing in coffeehouses and smaller gigs to keep active on the scene and to sharpen his skills. Eventually, word of mouth and the Internet community on websites such as MySpace and YouTube worked in Halter’s favor, and by 2007—and his next release, Congress Hotel (on Rock Ridge Music)—he had built up quite a buzz, and the staunchly indie Halter could be seen touring throughout much of the United States.” (Chris True All Music Guide). Halter has released 7 albums, toured 50 states, and seen his popularity swell on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Need a Place to Stay?
The Schooner Woodwind sails from the Annapolis Waterfront Hotel in downtown Annapolis. We have arranged special rates with them, including some waterfront rooms.